PVC Single Ply Membrane
This high performance roofing system provides excellent protection, is highly durable as well as energy efficient.
FiberTite Single-Ply Roofing Membrane.
We have been installing quality single ply roofing membranes for several decades. Here at Far West Roofing, we are thrilled to offer a superior roofing membrane by Seaman Corporation, producer of Fibertite Roof Systems. They trace their origins to a basement workshop in Canal Fulton, Ohio, equipped with two sewing machines and fueled by Norm Seaman’s dedication to create fabrics that could set a new world standard for versatility and performance. Their headquarters, product development laboratories and primary manufacturing facility is located in Wooster, Ohio. In addition, the company also has a state-of-the-art weaving and coating facility in Bristol, Tennessee. Seaman Corporation produces a wide variety of products, including the FiberTite Single-Ply Roofing Membrane.
Why Choose PVC For Your Flat Roof
PVC was introduced in the 1960’s and since has evolved into a one the the most dependable roofing solutions. PVC single ply membrane provides superior water protection a long life cycle and is one of the most energy efficient roofing systems available.
Innovative ultraviolet light inhibitors, allows PVC to reflect most of the Sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays not only does this protect your roofing system from wear and tear it also saves you a lot of money on heating and cooling.
PVC’s heat welded bonds provide a permanent watertight seal. In-fact the seal is even stronger then the material itself – completely and permanently water tight.
Salt Lake City's leading authority on commercial, industrial and multi family unit roofing
A Reflective Roofing System
Minimizes the solar heat gain of a building by first reflecting incoming sunlight and then by quickly re-emitting the remaining absorbed energy. As a result, this type of roof stays cooler than traditional roofs of similar construction, and therefore keeps the internal temperature of the building cooler. The coolness of a roof is measured by its solar reflectance and thermal remittance. Both are measured by on a scale from 0 to 1 the higher value, the cooler the roof.
PVC is Durable and Dependable
PVC single-ply roofing is a product with extreme strength that prevents breaking and tearing both during the installation and while in practical use. Even under the extreme weather conditions of Northern Utah, the blistering heat of the desert in the summer as well as the icy Rocky Mountain winters, it has proven its durability over and over again.
PVC is Highly Energy Efficient
After the installation of PVC don’t be surprised when you notice a substantial decrease in your cooling costs; PVC single ply membrane is able to reflect up to 90% of the heat coming from the sun. PVC is an insulating product, and will prevent the transfer of heat from the roofing system to the roof’s surface.
Contact Far West Roofing, Inc. to Schedule Your FREE No-Obligation Estimate and Consultation Today!
Great Looks & Superior Leak Protection
Metal roofs look great and can yield many years of protection. However their reputation to remain leak-free is less than brilliant – particularly when metal is used for complex roofing designs such as changes in roof direction, valleys, wall seams and conduit or vent penetrations. FiberTite Simulated Metal Roofs provide the look of metal with a proven, long-term track record and thermoplastic welded seams for superior and durable leak protection.
The FiberTite Advantage:
- 4 layers for Long-Term Proven Protection – Over 99% of our roofs are still protecting. Twice the fiber content for superior puncture resistance vs. even Modified Bitumen.
- Unique adhesive coat to prevent wicking and to enable a molecular bond with the face and back coat to prevent delamination.
- Proprietary face and back coats engineered with DuPont Elvaloy KEE-based formula for superior weather ability, chemical resistance and long-term flexibility.
- Lower short and long-term costs – Lower material costs, lower installed costs and lower maintenance costs.
- Proprietary compound including a coextruded thermally activated KEE (Elvaloy) adhesive strip on the bottom for over 10% greater adhesion vs. welding the strip.
- FiberTite is the only roofing product that meets the industry’s most stringent KEE specification – ASTM D-6754
- Design with Peace of Mind – Because of its flexibility and strength, FiberTite can form to even the most intricate contour.