Far West Roofing, Inc.
Salt Lake City's #1 Roofing Company Since 1995
At Far West Roofing, Inc. single family homes are our specialty. And there is no aspect of roofing which is more satisfying than transforming a home with a beautiful new roof. We take special pride in our ability to manage each step of the process in a way that makes for a smooth and enjoyable experience for all.
Homeowners in the Salt Lake City area must place a special focus on their roof. With our area subject to the extreme weather conditions of the Rocky Mountain area, a sturdy and reliable roof is essential for providing shelter and protection for your family and your home. Far West Roofing, Inc. understands that the quality of installation is just as important as the roofing material in ensuring the longevity of your new roof. And, as a State Certified Roofing contractor, we understand the importance of following Utah’s installation requirements.
We offer all types of roof systems, including:
- Asphalt Shingles
- Metal Roofing
- Wood Shake
- Modified Bitumen
Licensing and Credentialing
It is easy for the average person to get confused when trying to understand the difference between a roofing contractor having a license or having a credential. In practice, roofing contractors can be both licensed and credentialed, but licensing and credentialing are not synonymous:
refers to obtaining credentials or certificates from reputable issuing bodies (often manufacturers). These credentials/certificates are given to roofing contractors or companies following successful completion of specialized training courses or programs. Credentialing is a statement that attests to the knowledge and expertise of a roofing contractor or company.
CertainTeed Select Shingle Master
refers to the process of obtaining permission from relevant authorities to practice or undertake projects within a geographic area, usually a township, county or state.
Why choose Far West Roofing, Inc. for your Roofing Project?
- Open, Honest, and Frequent communication, every step of the way.
- Recommendations based on your needs, style, and budget.
- We listen to you, the customer. After all, it is your home and your budget.
- Accurate and complete assessment of your roof, considering all options.
- A complete written estimate that is easy to understand, with no hidden costs.
- Scheduling of the work to minimize your inconvenience and allow you to plan.
- We utilize state of the art technology to effectively manage your roofing project.
- We utilize only our own personnel to ensure the best quality.
- We facilitate all necessary equipment for removal and installation of your roof.
- We put a strong emphasis on job site cleanliness and safety.
- We use only quality products that meet current building codes.
- We offer the best possible warranties.